- All ride leaders must complete the training requirements set by
AMC and the committee
to be a qualified ride leader.
- Ride leaders must be current AMC members on the day of the ride.
- Please submit your rides by email to the Ride Coordinator at
[Click to reveal email].
- All CT AMC rides are posted to the AMC Activity Database system. This is a club-wide system used by all Chapters and is
searchable from both our web site and
AMC Trips Listing System. If you
provide an email address, your email address may be hidden at your request; site visitors may still send you email using a special form. Your phone
number may also be suppressed but you must provide at least one means for participants to contact you (phone or email).
- Ride leaders may be set up to enter their rides directly into the Activity Listings System. If you would like to enter your own rides,
contact the Ride Coordinator [Click to reveal email].
- New rides submitted by email will be entered into the Activity Listings System within a couple days. If you do not see your ride
posted within a few days after it is submitted, feel free to send a follow-up reminder.
- Please submit any editorial changes to your ride descriptions to Ride Coordinator at [Click to reveal email]
AMC Activity Forms
The AMC Liability Release Agreement (don't call it a sign-in
sheet) and other documents are
here including the AMC Incident Report Form. Every leader should carry one
of these forms in their car to fill out immediately after an accident or other incident on a
ride. It is important to record information while the events are still fresh.
Weekend and Longer Activity Financial Policy
The Chapter Financial Policy can be found at Leader Central.