Work Party Leader Qualifications
- Be a current member in good standing of the Appalachian Mountain Club.
- Co-lead at least two CT AMC Trails Workparties. Obtain the sponsorship of those Workparty leaders.
- Successfully complete one of the following CT Chapter classes:
- Show proficiency in Trails skills through one of the following:
- Successfully complete at least one trails skills workshop (e.g.: grip hoist, chainsaw,
wilderness first aid, etc.) sponsored by AMC, ADK, GMC, ATC, CFPA, or other recognized trail maintaining organization.
- Have experience as a Workparty leader with another recognized trail maintenance organization
and obtain the sponsorship of at least three CT Chapter Workparty leaders.
|Leader Qualification Application
||Application form and checklist of
qualifications necessary to become a work party leader
||Leader forms and information such as the
Liability Release Agreement